Casella Macchine Agricole
Casella M.A. is a leading partner of the TOMRES Project
After over 60 years, Casella company has achieved a leading position in the construction of irrigation systems and high-tech systems for agriculture and in the sale of the best machineries for agriculture.
Founded in 1954, headquarter in Carpaneto P.no (Piacenza, Italy). Surface: 75.000m2. Employees: about 120 people. Managed by Francesco Casella (president), Ettore Casella, Roberto Casella, Paolo Casella.
- Irrigation systems (hose reels, hose reels with integrated motorpumps, motorpumps, underground pipe lines);
- Rippers for slurry distribution;
- Spreaders and hose reels with variable rate technology (VRT);
- Compactor rolls;
- Vineyards proximity sensors (MECS-VINE);
- Vineyards VRT spreaders.
Main owner of Mts srl, leader in production and distribution of tomato harvesters in a world wide market.
Main markets: Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Netherland, Belgium, etc.); Africa (Sudan, Egypt, etc.); East Europe and Asia (Israel, Russia, China, etc.), Oceania (Australia, New Zealand); America (Chile, Costa Rica, etc.)
Extraordinary know how also about slurry distribution and precision farming variable rate technology (VRT).
- Invention of hose reel with independent mono-cylinder engine and hydraulic system;
- Invention and world wide production of: hose reel with integrated motorpump;
- The first to produce: Ø140mm pipe, Ø150mm pipe, Ø160mm pipe, Ø180mm pipe. Bigger diameters mean less energy drops and more productive machine for bigger surfaces;
- Creator and producer of the biggest and most productive irrigator in the world: Ø180 (mm, diameter) and 430 m (length);
- Inventor of the hose reel driven by maps taken by satellites and GPS system.
Fair and exhibition:
- Always present in the most important internationale fairs like Eima and Agritechnica;
- Participation for 2 weeks in EXPO Milan 2015, in stand “Piacenza, land of values” near “Palazzo Italia”. Casella has been the only hose reel irrigation system company that has shown its products in EXPO Milan 2015;
- Partner in Life-Vitisom project;
- Partner in Tomres project.
For more information please visit Casella Macchine Agricole website.